If you are in the mood for a funny, endearing, and heartwarming drama, this is the perfect choice.
Woo Seo Ri, a violin prodigy at 17 who was about to study in Germany, got into a bus accident and fell into a coma waking up 13 years later. Mentally she is still only 17, while physically she is now 30.
Due to a trauma he experienced 13 years before, Gong Woo Jin does not want to have a relationship with others.
This series is about a man and a woman whose lives in their own ways essentially stopped when they were 17. Together, they use all their might to try and open the door to the happiness that they once thought had been closed to them.
- Shin Hye Sun as Woo Seo Ri
- Yang Se Jong as Gong Woo Jin
- Ahn Hyo Seop as Yoo Chan
- Ye Ji Won as Jennifer
- “Don’t think, feel!”
- An endearing, funny, sweet, healing, uplifting, beautiful story with a bunch of lovable characters.
- The leads had great chemistry and I liked all the side characters.
- I loved the uncle/ nephew relationship.
- I would definitely recommend it, but just don’t expect something big or dramatic. Just go with the flow and enjoy the healing process.
My Rating – 8.5/10
Have you seen Thirty But Seventeen? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
THE SHORT VERDICT: Thirty But Seventeen is a pretty special snowflake of a drama, whichever way I look at it. I mean, it manages to be sweet, fluffy and cute, yet extremely heartfelt, while dishing out occasional deep nuggets of wisdom, and dealing with our main characters’ trauma-related anxiety in a pretty meaningful manner, to […]